RFMW announces immediate delivery of selected, one meter cable assemblies from Florida RF Labs. The Lab-Flex family of cable assemblies boasts six different cable types supporting applications to 65 GHz. They are extremely well-suited for high frequency test applications and high-density interconnects where insertion loss and stability over temperature are concerns. Florida RF Lab-Flex assemblies offer >90 dB of shielding effectiveness and a wide range of connectors including, but not limited to, 7/16, TNC, SMA, 2.4, 2.92, and 1.86 mm interfaces in various configurations.
The Lab-Flex product family:
- Are manufactured using a custom solder sleeve.
- Offer extended boots as well as a wide variety of additional jacket protection for challenging environments and rough handling. For example, the Lab-Flex 200 is ideal for low loss replacement of solid dielectric .195 diameter cable.
- Include a tape-wrapped dielectric provides an 80% velocity of propagation while maintaining insertion loss 40% lower than solid dielectrics of the same size.
- Offer Low PIM assemblies with options including armor shielding, weather resistant jackets, phase matched sets, and RoHS compliant materials when needed.
- Come in standard lengths of 24, 36, 48, and 72 inches.
For more information, please visit www.rfmw.com