Teseq (Edison, NJ) has expanded its extensive line of over 60 CDNs (coupling/decoupling networks) for EMC RF conducted immunity testing, according to IEC/EN 61000-4-6, with several new models. The latest models include CDN USB 3.0, CDN HDMI, CDN S502, CDN S752, and CDN A801.
Designed for use with shielded USB cables, the CDN USB 3.0 offers testing of all existing USB interfaces. Features include:
- Compatibility with USB versions 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 (also called Superspeed USB). Fitted with a nine pin “A” type connector on EUT (equipment under test) and AE (auxiliary equipment) ports.
- Higher transfer rates of up to 4.8 Gb/s.
- Increased max bus power.
- Full-duplex data transfers.
- Improved interaction between device and host computer.
- The capability of testing all the latest USB technology including digital cameras, high definition displays, hi-end solid-state drives, and RAID arrays.
Teseq’s new CDN HDMI, designed for screened multimedia cables, includes the following features:
- The capability for use in all high-speed HDMI applications including DVD players, Blu-ray DVD, gaming systems, cameras, camcorders, and cable TV decoders.
- An HDMI “A” type connector on EUT and AE ports.
- 19 pins that are compatibile with high-speed HDMI version 1.4 with HDCP, HEC (Ethernet), ARC, and DSC.
Both the CDN S502 and CDN S752 allow testing on coaxial 50 and 75 Ohm interfaces. Features on these models include:
- Fitted with “N” type connectors on EUT and AE ports.
- A high-performance, double-screened cable within the CDNs allows for the most consistent test results.
Teseq’s new 8-line CDN, the CDN A801, from 150 kHz to 300 MHz, and CDN A801-10, from 10 kHz to 80 MHz are designed for testing unscreened and unbalanced control interfaces. These CDNs are fitted with 4 mm banana connectors on EUT and AE ports, allowing them to be easily adapted to a wide variety of control interfaces such as RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, or custom interfaces.
For more information please visit http://www.teseq.com