Amphenol Industrial Global Operations (Sidney, NY) has introduced a low profile, quick release, high power interconnect using Amphenol’s new R4 RADSOK technology. The new RADLOK product line provides low insertion and extraction forces with a high mating cycle rating for high power interconnects, making it perfect for frequent mating applications.
This high performance connection system:
- Features a versatile, low profile, right angle design
- Is ideal for use in the automotive, heavy equipment, power/battery storage, hybrid-electric system, power interconnect, and factory automation markets.
- Has an integrated positive mechanical lock/release feature which enhances cycle durability.
- Lowers voltage drop.
- Maximizes contact surface.
- Reduces temperature rise.
- Features a rugged, low-profile over mold design, making it impact resistant.
- Is a preassembled 1 piece over mold connector that helps to reduce end user assembly costs.
- Features color-coded connectors for visual identification.
- Is easy to install with a simple push and click.
- Is RoHS compliant.
- Offers a maximum current rating of 400 A.
- Offers a maximum DC voltage rating of 1,000 V.
- Offers an operating temperature range of -40º to +125ºC.
Amphenol’s cost-effective RADLOK product line can be used as a battery interconnect both internally (cell-to-cell) and externally (battery-to-battery or array-to-power storage units); it can be used in electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, and fuel cell electric vehicles as well as in servers connecting power to the board. RADLOCK is available in either crimp-on versions or integrated directly onto cable with customizable lug end configurations.
For more information, please visit http://www.amphenol-industrial.com