The new 406 series SMT socket strip from Mill-Max is ideal for socketing leaded IC devices on SMT boards and for low profile board stacking applications.
- Is dual row
- Has .100” (2,54 mm) pitch.
- Accepts standard IC leads.
- Provides a reliable interconnect solution when used in combination with SMT or through-hole headers.
- Offers a low-profile height of 0.146” from the board surface.
- Provides a board-to-board height of 0.300” when mated with a Mill-Max 429 Series SMT header.
- Features four-finger contacts inside each precision-machined receptacle body to establish and maintain secure mating.
- Features pin base of only 0.029” in diameter, allowing for a small PCB pad size and more space for routing traces.
- Achieves a co-planarity of 0.005” for up to 20 positions.
- Offers standard designs in 4- to 20-position configurations.
- Is manufactured with high-temperature insulators.
- Is compatible with all SMT soldering techniques, including RoHS-compliant environments.
- Is packaged 335 pieces per 13” reel and fitted with a vacuum pick-up cap for enhanced accuracy and efficiency during pick-and-place assembly manufacturing.
For more information please visit www.mill-max.com/PR642.