C&K Components (Newton, MA) has developed a series of low-profile, cost-effective miniature slide switches. Designated the JS Slide Series, the switches are ideal for applications with limited PC board space and height restrictions, including mobile telecommunications, computer peripherals, instrumentation, and remote-control equipment.
One- or two-pole JS Slide Series miniature switches feature actuators with heights ranging from 2 – 1 mm, making them very easy to operate. Available in single-, double- and triple-throw circuits, the JS Slide Series switches are offered in surface mount and through-hole configurations.
The JS Series miniature slide switches are available only in maintained circuit configurations with right and center actuation options.
- Silver contacts.
- IR re-flows to 260°C solder profile.
- Lead free.
- Process compatible.
- Electrical rating: 0.3 A @ 6VDC.
- Minimum electrical life: 10,000 cycles and actuator travel of 1mm and 2mm respectively.
- Operating temperature range: -10° to +60°C.
- Can withstand a shock/vibration of 10Hz to 55Hz 1min sweep.
- Available in tape and reel packaging.
For more information please visit www.ck-components.com