B&K Precision (Yorba Linda, CA) announced three new base models to its XLN Series of programmable DC power supplies. Expanding on the success of the XLN Series, the new models, XLN15010, XLN30052, and XLN60026 offer an even greater range in output voltage - up to 150, 300, and 600 V, respectively. These DC power supplies can deliver a maximum of 1,560 W in a compact 1U rackmountable form factor, making them particularly suitable for high voltage and ATE system integration applications.
These new power supplies feature:
- Front panel interface with full numeric keypad and rotary knob.
- Standard USB interface for remote control and RS485 interface for master/slave mode communication in parallel configurations.
- DB25 analog programming interface for external analog voltage and current control with monitoring functions, with option for GPIB and LAN (–GL) interface.
- List mode feature with PC software provided that allows users to easily execute programmed test sequences up to 150 steps.
- Internal memory storage to quickly save/recall up to 10 different instrument settings.
- Adjustable voltage and current slew rates.
- Remote sense terminal.
XLN Series models provide extensive protection features: overvoltage (OVP), overcurrent (OCP), overpower (OPP), and overtemperature (OTP) protection, along with constant voltage-to-constant current (CV-to-CC) and constant current-to-constant voltage (CC-to-CV) foldback protection modes. All models are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Available immediately, B&K Precision's XLN15010, XLN30052, and XLN60026 list at $2,250 each and –GL models list at $2,600 each.
For more information please visit www.bkprecision.com