The newest addition to the QuickSyn line of microwave frequency synthesizers from Phase Matrix (Santa Clara CA) is a 10 GHz synthesizer housed in a very compact package, only 4 x 4 x 0.8 inches. The new synthesizer, model FSL-0010, employs the revolutionary phase-refining QuickSyn technology, which allows this line of signal sources to perform with remarkably low phase noise, switch between frequencies very quickly, and consume power efficiently. Features include:
- Performs with wide coverage (0.65 to 10 GHz).
- Fine resolution (0.001 Hz resolution).
- Fast frequency switching (100 μs).
- Exhibits instrument-grade spectral purity.
- Includes SPI and USB control interfaces.
For more information, visit www.phasematrix.com.