Cornell Dubilier (Liberty, SC) has announced availability of its Type CS multilayered polymer capacitors for 125 °C applications with 6/6 ROHS compliance. Terminated with multiple pin connections, Type CS capacitors have low equivalent series resistance making them an excellent choice for switching power supplies, DC to DC converters and other high ripple current applications. Type CS capacitors cover a broad range of applications in power electronics where high capacitance and high current are needed for DC filtering. Features include:
- Capacitance values ranging from 2.0 µF to 10.0 µF.
- Voltage ratings of 50, 100, 250, 400 and 500 Vdc.
- Current ratings up to 18A rms.
- Multiple pin leads, up to 18.
- UL94V-O rated epoxy exterior with the ability to pass 85 °C/ 85% RH requirements for demanding applications.
For more information, visit www.cde.com.