Omron (Schaumburg, IL) has announced the release of a newly remodeled series to their XF3H FPC connector portfolio to both replace the XF3H-55-31A models being discontinued, and to offer a direct solution to competitive products. Please study and share the following information with any and all current and potential customers that may benefit from these new product offerings. Features include:
- Lower contact of 0.3 mm pitch.
- On-board height: 0.95 mm, depth of 3.5 mm.
- Rotary frontlock mechanism & ＺＩＦ type.
- Applicable FPC thickness of 0.2 mm.
- Added the molding wall for easy FPC cable insertion.
- Adopted a nickel barrier.
- Halogen Free.
For more information, visit www.components.omron.com.