The new ultrasonic sensors from Balluff (Florence, KY) are perfect for distance measurement or position detection of granules, fluids and powders. They measure fill levels, heights and sag without making contact as well as count and monitor the presence of objects. They are extremely versatile, operate independently of color and surface finish, and are not affected by transparent objects that generate strong reflections. And because they are not affected by dust, dirt and steam, they are the ideal choice for critical applications. Balluff ultrasonic sensors are available in a variety of form factors and output types. Features include:
- Detection ranges extend from 20 mm to 8 m.
- High resolution and small blind zones ensure extreme precision.
- Analog versions available with voltage or current output (0...10 V or 4...20 mA).
- M30 version includes variants with two switching outputs.
- Precise resolution measurement (up to 0.025 mm).
For more information, visit www.balluff.com.