Crystek Microwave (Fort Myers, FL) announced the release of a 2 GHZ RF Source, the CRFS75-2000. Crystek designed the module using proprietary circuitry and SAW (surface acoustic wave) resonator technology to provide ultra-low jitter/phase noise performance with true SineWave output. The resulting source features -134 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 KHz offset and a noise floor of -164 dBc/Hz. Features include:
- 0.75 in. x 0.75 in SMT package.
- 5 V input voltage.
- Generates a true-sinewave with +5 dBm min. output power.
- Second harmonic is -20 dBc typical.
- Frequency accuracy rated at +/- 150 ppm.
- Operates from -40°C to +85°C.
For more information, visit: www.crystek.com.