Analog Devices (Norwood, MA) introduced four new RF amplifier gain blocks which ease the design of high dynamic range communications, defense and instrumentation systems. Operating over a frequency range of 30 MHz to 6 GHz, the ADL5544, ADL5545, ADL5610 and ADL5611 RF amplifiers offer the industry’s best combination of linearity, gain and noise figure performance, enabling high performance with low power consumption. These devices complement Analog Devices’ existing family of high performance RF/IF amplifiers by providing additional power vs. performance options and will be showcased at ADI’s booth at the upcoming International Microwave Symposium. Features include:
- OIP3 and P1dB noise figure specifications over a wide frequency range.
- Internally matched to 50 Ω at the input and output.
- Easy to drop into any existing design for evaluation.
- Integrated on-chip bias circuit.
- Class 1C (±1.5 kV ESD) rated.
For more information, visit: www.analog.com.