RFMW (San Jose, CA) announces design and sales support for TriQuint Semiconductor dual device amplifier model TQP3M9041. Spanning the frequency range of 2.4GHz to 4GHz, this high linearity, ultra-low noise figure LNA offers a 0.8dB noise figure in a balanced configuration at 1.95GHz. Input IP3 is 20dBm with associated gain of greater than 18dB. The TriQuint TQP3M9041 operates from a 4.4V positive supply with no requirement for a negative gate voltage. A shut down mode allows the device to idle at reduced current in TDD type systems. Features include:
- Designed using dual, matched-pair E-pHEMT devices.
- Noise figure from a single channel is 0.33dB min.
- TQP3M9041 housed in a 16-pin, 4x4mm QFN.
- Footprint compatible with the TriQuint TQP3M9039.
- TQP3M9040 span frequency range of 500 to 4,000MHz.
For more information, visit: www.rfmw.com.