The new BVS vision sensor from Balluff (Florence, KY) has built-in infrared lighting and integrated daylight filter. By using infrared light and the BVS sensor’s integrated daylight filter, visible ambient light cannot affect image quality or stability of an inspection, greatly increasing inspection and process reliability. The BVS sensor’s light is also invisible to the human eye, removing intrusive flickering to the operator, helping prevent the need for shielding or desire to tamper with it to minimize the lights effects. Features include:
- 10% higher light intensity than comparable red light sensors.
- Integrated daylight filter for increased process reliability.
- Invisible light does not bother employees.
- Safe for the eyes, certified for CE (EN 62471:2008).
- Simple to install with fixed integrated lighting, optics, and filter.
For more information, visit: www.balluff.com.