Infineon Technologies AG (Neubiberg, Germany) has introduced BGA825L6S, a highly cost-effective Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS). It features an ultra-low noise figure, high linearity, high gain and low current consumption over a wide range of supply voltages from 3.6V down to 1.5V. All these features make BGA825L6S an excellent choice for GNSS LNA as it improves sensitivity, provides greater immunity against out-of-band jammer signals, and reduces filtering requirements, which lowers the overall cost of the GNSS receiver. Features include:
- B7HF SiGe technology, enabling a cost-effective and ultra-small solution in a TSLP-6-3 package.
- A noise figure of 0.6 dB.
- Lower noise figure enables mobile phones with faster GNSS signal fix.
- Optimized out-of-band input intercept point 3rd order (IIP3 oob) of +8 dBm.
- 3G/4G transceivers transmit at high power - in the range of +24 dBm.
For more information visit: www.infineon.com.