B&K Precision Yorba (Linda, CA) expands its DC system power supply offerings with the introduction of the model 9115 multi-range programmable DC power source. The 9115 can deliver up to 1200 W in multiple combinations of voltage up to 80 V and current up to 60 A. With a high density, compact 1U form factor and standard 19" rack-mountable design, this DC power supply can replace multiple power supplies on a bench or in a rack, making it suitable for a variety of benchtop or ATE system applications. Features include:
- High resolution, 1 mV/1 mA VFD display.
- Internal memory storage to save and recall up to 100 different instrument settings.
- Adjustable voltage rise and fall times.
- Sequence (list mode) programming.
- Master/slave mode for series or parallel connectivity.
- DB25 analog interface with control and monitoring functions.
- Standard USBTMC-compliant USB, RS-232, GPIB, and RS-485 interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
For more information visit www.bkprecision.com.