American Sensor Technologies, Inc. (AST) (Mount Olive, NJ) has released the AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer with Display with pressures from 1 to 20,000 psi available. The AST46DS also features:
- A zero function capability voltage.
- 4 to 20 mA output signals.
- 316L stainless steel sensor materials.
- A current consumption with voltage outputs as low as 2 mA.
- Krystal Bond Technology.
- Various hazardous location approvals including Class I, II, and III Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G areas for explosion-proof and non-incendive applications.
- ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 single seal approval.
For more information visit http://www.astsensors.com.