The JN5161 from NXP (Netherlands) is an ultra-low power, high-performance wireless microcontroller supporting RF4CE or IEEE802.15.4 networking stacks to facilitate the development of remote control or wireless sensor applications. It features:
- An enhanced 32-bit RISC processor with 64 kB embedded Flash.
- 8 kB RAM and 4 kB EEPROM memory.
- High coding efficiency through variable width instructions.
- A multi-stage instruction pipeline.
- Low power operation with programmable clock speeds.
- A 2.4 GHz IEEE802.15.4 compliant transceiver.
- A comprehensive mix of analog and digital peripherals.
- An operating current of 15 mA, with a 0.6 μA sleep timer mode.
- Flexible sensor interfacing options.
For more information visit http://www.nxp.com.