Z-Communications, Inc. (Poway, CA) has raised performance standards to new heights through the introduction of the DRO Series of high-performance oscillators. DRO oscillators are sure to meet the demands of any Up/Down Converter system requiring an ultra-low phase noise LO solution. The DRO Series of high-frequency oscillators use high-Q dielectric resonators and are currently available at 8 to 12 GHz. Additional features include:
- An electrical tuning option that operates @ 10 GHz and provides ±3 MHz of frequency control.
- A control range of 0-12 VDC, providing ultra-fine tuning precision.
- A 5 VDC power bias that draws 20 mA.
- A surface mount package that measures 0.91” x 0.91” x 0.40”.
- A connectorized metal enclosure that measures 1.25” x 1.25” x 0.85”.
- A 0±3 dBm of output power into a 50 Ω load.
- An operating temperature range from 40° to 85°C.