The new CAP-100 Series Capacitive Liquid Level Sensors, from Gems Sensors & Controls (Plainville, CT), offers an accurate level sensing through the walls of a wide variety of bottle types including plastic, glass and fiberglass. These compact sensors are ideally suited for medical applications such as waste, reagent, buffer, or diluent, as well as dark, sticky or viscous fluids. Features include:
- Availability in both aqueous and non-aqueous versions.
- Factory-preset sensitivity for quick installation.
- Wet- or Dry-Sink switch actuation.
- IP67 protection.
- A footprint of 2/25” x 1/18” (57 x 30 mm).
- LED signal and power indicators with an integrated potentiometer.
For more information visit www.GemsSensors.com.