IAR Systems (Sweden) has announced full support for the newly introduced RX111 microcontrollers. As a result of IAR Systems’ strategic alliance with Renesas, immediate support for the group is available in the world-leading C/C++ development tool suite IAR Embedded Workbench. IAR Systems also releases a free 64KB KickStart version of IAR Embedded Workbench to support all RX devices, including the new RX111 microcontrollers. Recent enhancements to IAR Embedded Workbench for RX include:
- An extended inline assembler.
- A new feature-rich text editor and source browser.
- Continuing advancements to the sophisticated code optimization techniques.
- Sampled Graphs in the C-SPY Debugger, which gives users the possibility to display live variable data as graphs during execution.
- A migration guide and project converter for easily transferring project from Renesas HEW to IAR Embedded Workbench.
- The RX111 group is the first launch in the RX100 series of microcontrollers. The group features:
- A combination of ultra-low power consumption.
- On-chip connectivity and high performance.
- 3.08 CoreMarks/MHz on the industry-standard CoreMark benchmarks.
For more information visit www.iar.com.