Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) [NYSE:HON] has announced that it has expanded its Limitless Wireless Solutions portfolio with the introduction of its new Limitless Non-Contact Switch WLS Series. The new WLS Series switch features:
- Non-contact technology, enabling the device to actuate based on the presence or absence of magnets installed on a customer’s device.
- Harsh-duty packaging.
- A zinc head and body that are phosphate treated and epoxy finished.
- Sealing to IP67 and NEMA 1, 4, 12, 13, and all-stainless steel hardware.
- License-free RF wireless 802.15.4 WPAN protocol.
- Up to a 305 m [1,000 ft] line-of-sight communication range.
- Advanced power management technology.
For more information visit www.honeywell.com.