RFMW, Ltd. (San Jose, CA) has announced design and sales support for Sangshin Elecom ceramic monoblock filters targeting Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) applications where anti-aliasing filters are required to improve system performance. Sangshin offers a complete line of filters that feature:
- Bandwidths of 400, 360, and 300 MHz in all popular cellular frequencies.
- A center frequency of 2,590 MHz with a 400MHz bandwidth.
- 30 dB of rejection @ 2,290 MHz.
- A bandpass insertion loss of 3 dB.
- Up to 1 W CW of RF power.
- A compact 30 x 8 x 6 mm package.