Performance Motion Devices, Inc. (PMD) (Boxborough, MA) has announced ATLAS, a new family of single-axis amplifiers that provide high-performance torque control of DC Brush, brushless DC, and step motors. ATLAS amplifiers are packaged in a compact solderable format and utilize standard through-hole pins for all connections. They are available in both vertical and horizontal mounting configurations with and without heat sink attachment tabs. Additional features include:
- Control features of digital current control, user-programmable gain parameters, performance trace, field oriented control, and I2t current monitoring.
- A single supply voltage power supply.
- Automatic protection from overcurrent, undervoltage, overvoltage, overtemperature, and short-circuit faults.
- An input voltage range of 12 to 56 V.
- Current output ratings up to 14 A continuous, 25 A peak.
For more information visit http://www.pmdcorp.com/atlas.