MEN Micro Inc. (Ambler, PA) now offers the BC50I, expanding its line of rugged and modular box computers. The BC50I uses the low power AMD processor that combines high computing capabilities with integrated graphics functionality. Features include:
- Applicability in machine control, surveillance, commercial vehicles, and robotics.
- Low power CPUs and advanced GPUs into a single embedded device.
- Availability in either single or dual core.
- An integrated 1.4 GHz T48N APU (accelerated processing unit) and an advanced Radeon HD 6310 GPU.
- Two DisplayPort interfaces, with a max resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 each.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports and 2 SA-Adapter slots for serial interfaces.
- 8 LEDs for power, status, Ethernet activity, and user-defined purposes.
- One PCI Express Mini card slot with a SIM card slot that enables WLAN, UNTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA, EDGE, or LTE.
- An operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C.
For more information visit http://www.menmicro.com.