Saelig Company, Inc. (Pittsford, NY) has announced the new Amplicon Impact-E 100 series of embedded PCs, a compact fanless system, powered by the Intel Atom N2800 dual-core processor. Features include:
- An Intel NM10 Express Chipset.
- 2 GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory.
- A power consumption of less than 11 W (+8 to +19 VDC).
- Space for an additional 2.5" hard drive/solid state drive and mSATA, as well as optional Wi-Fi modules.
- Support for dual display and full HD 1080p video playback.
- A fanless aluminum chassis (7.9" x 8.7" x 2.6").