Saelig Company, Inc. (Fariport, NY) has introduced the GL SPECTIS 1.0 Touch Mini spectrometer - a reliable, precise, and intuitive handheld device for a wide range of spectral light measurement needs. The GL Spectis 1.0 Touch Mini allows dependable light measurements to be made with an extremely portable device, yielding results as accurate as sophisticated benchtop analyzers. The Android-based GL Spectis 1.0 Touch Mini is easy to navigate and comes preconfigured, and individually calibrated for fast, reliable results. Features include:
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, and SD card interfaces.
- A handheld unit that operates for up to 6 hours on a battery charge.
- Multiple light measurements, including: Lux - illumination value; Lumens - luminous flux; CRI - CIE color rendering index; CCT - CIE correlated color temperature; COLOR - CIE 1931/1964 color coordinates; and mWatt - radiant power value.
- A 256-pixel CMOS image sensor, which provides 16-bit measurements.
- A spectral range of 340-750 nm/640-1,100 nm.
- A spectroradiometric accuracy of 4%.