Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) (Meriden, CT) has announced its new ICA12-50JPLW white plenum-rated coaxial cable, the latest addition to its popular ClearFillLine of plenum-rated wideband cables for in-building applications. Additionally, RFS has announced the availability of plenum-rated factory-fit jumpers, which will provide a time-saving, cost effective, and high-performance solution addressing the need for short runs of coaxial cable.
RFS’s plenum-rated wideband cables feature:
- A test rating up to 6 GHz.
- Outstanding electrical performance and support in all wireless in-building applications.
- Cable standards of CMP, ETL listed to UL444.
- Canadian CSA C.22.2/FT6 compliance.
- Low-flame-spread and low-smoke characteristics.
RFS’s ICA12-50JPLW is a 1/2" plenum-rated low loss air dielectric cable features:
- Support for multiple RF signals.
- A solid outer conductor of the ClearFillLine coaxial cable.
- A continuous RFI/EMI shield that minimizes system interference.
- A multi-step cleaning procedure, which removes impurities, virtually eliminating intermods.
RFS’s plenum-rated factory-fit jumpers feature:
- Availability in 6, 9, and 12ft sizes.
- Factory-fit, soldered on connectors.
- Fast deployment.
- Plenum-rated, low flame spread, low smoke jacket.
- Continuous star-dielectric spline.
For more information visit www.rfsworld.com.