Microchip Technology Inc. (Chandler, AZ) [NASDAQ: MCHP] has announced an expansion of its SPI Flash memory portfolio, with the introduction of the SST25PF020B, SST25PF040B, and SST25PF080B devices. The SST25PF020B, SST25PF040B, and SST25PF080B offer 2-, 4-, and 8-Mbit of memory; and are manufactured with Microchip’s high-performance SuperFlash technology, a split-gate, NOR Flash design with thick-oxide tunneling injector for superior quality and reliability. Additional features include:
- An extended operating voltage range from 2.3 to 3.6 V.
- Low power consumption.
- Small-footprint packaging.
- Fixed super-fast program and erase times, these SPI Flash memory devices excel in a variety of applications.
- Flexible erase capabilities and seamless partitioning for program and data code in the same memory block.
- Erasing sectors and blocks as fast as 18 ms.
- An active read current of 10 mA, typical, @ 80 MHz.
- A standby current is of 10 µA, typical.
For more information visit http://www.microchip.com