International Manufacturing Services, Inc. (IMS) (Portsmouth, RI) has introduced their line of HVI Series chip resistors especially suited for high-voltage applications. The HVI Series features:
- Available sizes of 0402 to 2512.
- Values up to 1 Gohm.
- Tolerances up to 1%.
- A nickel barrier layer for solder leach resistance.
- A proprietary thick film architecture.
- A continuous 3 kV and overload of 4 kV.
- Applicability in power supplies, power converters, defibrillators, sensors, detectors, pacemakers and, power meters.