Components Corporation (Denville, NJ) has reintroduced the FJ Series of printed circuit board Jumpers developed specifically for SMT applications in additional package sizes. The FJ-Series is a surface mount technology jumper, developed s for SMT applications. Features include:
- An ultra-low profile, requiring no expensive or time-consuming insulation.
- Automated placement and soldering equipment compatibility.
- Designed on 7" (1000 piece) tape and reel.
- A construction of C”110 copper flat wire with a .0001 matte tin over .0005 nickel finish.
- ANSI/EIA-481 standard.
- A maximum current of 2.0 A.
- RoHS and EU compliance.
For more information visit www.componentscorp.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.