Aitech Defense Systems Inc. (Chatsworth, CA) now offers the rugged C660, first in a new series of high-performance, single-slot Gigabit Ethernet switches. The new 6U CompactPCI PICMG 2.16 compatible switch serves as a robust communications backbone for moving massive amounts of data around tightly coupled processing or I/O data concentrators, typically found in embedded telecom, military, aerospace and spacecraft applications. Features include:
- High-speed connectivity and traffic management for streaming video, audio, and data.
- Marvell’s BobCat Gigabit Ethernet (BobCat-GE) switch controller.
- Marvell MTS management suite to perform Layer 2 and 3 routing and switching for 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Up to 4 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- 6 multi-rate network quad SERDES ports, connected to 6 quad PHY controllers, which support the 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports in 1000Base-T format or 16 1000Base-T format ports plus 8 serial 1000Base-X port formats.
- 4 XAUI links provide connection to the four 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports through front panel SFP+ modules.
- A DDRII-320 MHz memory controller.
- A max operating temperature range from -55° to +85°C.
For more information visit http://www.rugged.com/c660-6u-compact-pci-gigabit-ethernet-switch or email email@example.com.