Unique Boomerang feature automatically creates and emails PDF datareport when logger is connected to PC.
The MicroLite DataSuite is an advanced windows software companion for your Microlite Dataloggers. Quickly configure, download and analyze your data, or setup more advanced features to automate reports and dispatch of you data via email!
Datalogger with built in USB connector
• 16 bit resolution
• 4 digit LCD display
• Robust – IP68 Waterproof construction
• Accurate and reliable data
• Low running cost (uses a CR2032 battery)
• Free feature rich software program including automatic reporting and Boomerang feature
The MicroLite and MicroLite II dataloggers are cost effective, robust, full of features and have a built in USB connector! These excellent dataloggers are capable of displaying (on the LCD display) or collecting 8’000, 16’000 or 32’000 samples of temperature, humidity, voltage or current data in which is retrieved using the DataSuite software program.
The new MicroLite II dataloggers have better accuracy, resolution, larger memory options, battery life and are supplied with a free mounting bracket.
• Data View Features: Real-time data in multiple displays (Graph, Table, Statistics)
• Boomerang feature: Configure logger setup to automatically create and email PDF data report when connected to computer via USB.
• Report Module: The Report module provides the MicroLite user with an intuitive interface for creating and generating reports which have many parameters garnered from the MicroLite
• Units and software: Each report can be emailed to a selected distribution list at pre-defined time intervals, in PDF and Excel format.
• Analysis Features: Dew point analysis, FO Pasteurization, histogram, MKT, statistics with export to Excel and CSV formats
• Optional upgrade – DatPass: DatPass is a user administration software which supports the assignment of passwords and operating privileges for all fourtec industry application software ensuring CFR compliancy. CFR is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued regulation Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 11.
Posted by Ron M. Seidel, Editorial Intern
April 25, 2012