RFMW, Ltd.  (San Jose, CA) announces design and sales support for TriQuint's  (Hillsboro, OR) TGA2216-SM  GaN, cascode amplifier operating from 0.1 - 3 GHz. The cascode configuration offers exceptional wideband performance and supports 40 V operation. The TGA2216-SM is ideally suited to support both radar and communication applications across defense and commercial markets as well as electronic warfare.
- 10 W of saturated output.
- Large signal gain > 13 dB.
- Power-added efficiency > 40%.
- Fully matched to 50 ohms at both RF ports.
- Surface mount 32 lead 5 x 5 AIN QFN package.
For more information visit rfmw.com .
RFMW, Ltd. announces design and sales support for TriQuint's TGA2216-SM GaN, cascode amplifier operating from 0.1 - 3 GHz...