Pasternack Enterprises  (Irvine, CA) has unveiled new RF Circulators and Isolators (also referred to as RF duplexers). These ferrite circulators and isolators are 2-port passive devices ideal for use in mobile infrastructure and distributed antenna systems (DAS) and feature:
- Unidirectional 3-port RF circulators that help to control the signal direction and flow inside of an RF circuit.
- Protection of RF components from excessive power reflection.
- Coverage of many communications bands including UHF, AMS, Tetra, Cellular, PCS, UMTS and LTE frequencies.
- SMA or Type-N connectors.
- Operation between 380 MHz to 2.2 GHz.
- Maximum power ratings to 1,000 Watts and up to 20 dB isolation.
For more information, visit www.pasternack.com 
Pasternack Enterprises has unveiled new RF Circulators and Isolators (also referred to as RF duplexers)...