RFMW  announces design and sales support for Skyworks SKY12215-478LF, a 125W SPDT switch that:
- Covers 0.9 to 4.0 GHz.
- Is based on silicon PIN diode technology.
- Offers low insertion loss of 0.4 dB, minimizing receiver noise figure in Rx applications.
- Features 43 dB antenna to receiver isolation, providing protection from large transmitter output signals, enabling operation in T/R and failsafe high power switching applications.
- Runs at a typical switching speed of 250 nS, making it well suited for a variety of telecommunications systems such as WiMAX, TD-SCDMA, LTE small cells and BTS, or military radios.
- Is packaged in an economical 4 x 4 mm, plastic QFN.
For more information, please visit www.rfmw.com 
RFMW announces design and sales support for Skyworks SKY12215-478LF, a 125W SPDT switch...