Raltron Electronics  (Miami, FL) has just released its new Model R1612 Microprocessor Crystal at 1.6 x 1.2 x 0.4 mm in size, addressing the ever increasing demand for smaller size components.
- Automatic processing and reflow capability.
- Good for high density usages.
- l.6 x l.2 x 0.4 mm ceramic package (approximately 50% less surface area than most on the market), widening the range of available applications.
- Frequency range 26M – 60 MHz.
- Wider usage frequencies of 26, 27, 32, 40, and 50 MHz.
- Frequency tolerances at room temperature are l5 and 30 ppm.
- Temperature stability 10 - 50ppm.
- Operating temperature from -10 - +60 °C (standard) and -20 - +75°C (extended).
The R1612 is useful for applications such as embedded computing devices, cameras, wearable devices, storage, personal digital devices, wireless applications, high density applications, microprocessor and DSP clocks, portable medical devices, alarms, and utility metering.
For more information, please visit www.raltron.com 
Raltron Electronics has just released its new Model R1612 Microprocessor Crystal at 1.6 x 1.2 x 0.4 mm in size, addressing the ever increasing demand for smaller size components...