Amphenol Industrial Global Operations  (Sidney, NY) has enhanced its RADSOK technology high current contact system to RADSOK R4. This improved system is available in board-to-board, wire-to-board, and busbar-to-board configurations.
Ideal for use by both server and board manufacturers, the RADSOK R4 offers the following features:
- Connections up to 200A.
- Hyperbolic grid contact provides multiple points of contact and a high contact surface area for efficient and low resistance power transmission.
- Lower temperature rise than other traditional contact systems in its class, enabling smaller overall connector packaging and compact footprints.
- 25 % reduction in outside diameter over previous models.
- Easily configured to specific application requirements.
- Versatile RADSOK contact can be efficiently adapted to custom packaging with minimal non-recurring engineering costs.
- Radial contact design offers superior mechanical and electrical performance for high current board termination.
- Consistent performance as well as low voltage drop and contact resistance.
- For enhanced radial float tolerance in applications that require blind mate or mechanical robustness, RADSOK Super Twist R4 contacts are available.
- RADSOK R4’s laser welded assembly offers good mechanical strength.
For more information, please visit http://www.amphenol-industrial.com 
Amphenol Industrial Global Operations has enhanced its RADSOK technology high current contact system to RADSOK R4. This improved system is available in board-to-board, wire-to-board, and busbar-to-board configurations...