RFMW  announces immediate delivery of selected, one meter cable assemblies from Florida RF Labs. The Lab-Flex family of cable assemblies boasts six different cable types supporting applications to 65 GHz. They are extremely well-suited for high frequency test applications and high-density interconnects where insertion loss and stability over temperature are concerns. Florida RF Lab-Flex assemblies offer >90 dB of shielding effectiveness and a wide range of connectors including, but not limited to, 7/16, TNC, SMA, 2.4, 2.92, and 1.86 mm interfaces in various configurations.
The Lab-Flex product family:
- Are manufactured using a custom solder sleeve.
- Offer extended boots as well as a wide variety of additional jacket protection for challenging environments and rough handling. For example, the Lab-Flex 200 is ideal for low loss replacement of solid dielectric .195 diameter cable.
- Include a tape-wrapped dielectric provides an 80% velocity of propagation while maintaining insertion loss 40% lower than solid dielectrics of the same size.
- Offer Low PIM assemblies with options including armor shielding, weather resistant jackets, phase matched sets, and RoHS compliant materials when needed.
- Come in standard lengths of 24, 36, 48, and 72 inches.
For more information, please visit www.rfmw.com 
RFMW announces immediate delivery of selected, one meter cable assemblies from Florida RF Labs. The Lab-Flex family of cable assemblies boasts six different...