PREMO Group  is offering a new RFID kit with a set of transponder coils, including a set of single axis transponders coils featuring:
- Frequency of 125 kHz.
- Dimensions between 6.6x2.3x1.75mm and 14.3x12x2.5mm.
- Inductance values covered from 2,38 – 7,2mH. 
- Sensitivity between 18 – 88 mVpp/App/m (Min).
Also included is a set of 3-axis transponder coils, oriented to 3 axes coordinates “X”, “Y”, “Z”, winded over one common core, featuring:
- Frequency of 125 and 20kHz.
- Sensitivity between 20 – 80 mVpp/App/m (Min).
- Suitability for pick-and-place assembly.
- Operation in a temperature range from -40º to +85ºC.
- Suitability for passive keyless entry systems (KES), keyless go (KG), type pressure monitory systems (TPMS), and immobilizers.
- AEC-Q200 qualified.
- 3DC09AOI and 3DC14AOI series allow automatic optical recognition of soldering process AOI (automatic optical inspection).
For more information, please visit www.grupopremo.com .
PREMO Group is offering a new RFID kit with a set of transponder coils, including a set of single axis transponders coils and 3-axis transponder coils...