SEMI-GAS Systems  (Malvern, PA) offers a controller-activated cylinder connection cover that enhances safety in gas delivery environments. Auto-Guard protects gas technicians from exposure to hazardous production materials as well as the integrity of process gas and related equipment by controlling access to active gas cylinder connections. SEMI-GAS Systems’ Auto-Guard:
- Enhances specialty gas operations by preventing accidental disconnection of a hazardous gas cylinder from a gas source manifold.
- Features an extended shroud that indicates if it is unsafe to attempt to disconnect a cylinder and prevents access to the CGA or DISS nut.
- Features a retracted shroud that indicates if the system is in a safe state, allowing the operator access for disconnection.
- Remains in a retracted position until a cylinder change and/or leak test has been successfully completed.
- Is 100% pneumatically actuated and does not include any springs or mechanical components.
For more information please visit www.semi-gas.com 
SEMI-GAS Systems offers a controller-activated cylinder connection cover that enhances safety in gas delivery environments.