Aeroflex  (Shaumburg, IL) has announced the release of the 3515B Military Portable Radio Test Set, featuring a color touchscreen and enhanced specifications to provide users with a lightweight, easy to use, and reliable radio test system. Designed for military applications, the 3515B features a ruggedized touchscreen with a magnesium case for use in severe environments.
- Can quickly isolate problems and assess performance in a variety of military AM and FM radios.
- Has added software options for testing Project 25 radio system.
- Is rugged but also lightweight (8.7 lbs. including battery).
- Features 4.5 hours of continuous operation on an internal battery.
- Allows the user to test all aspects of the radio system—including the radio’s transmitter and receiver as well as RF cabling and antennas and audio systems —with powerful features typically found only in bench-top equipment.
- Meets MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 specifications for humidity, shock, and vibration.
- Has an operating range of -0º to +50º C.
The 3515B features accuracy and specifications normally reserved for more expensive bench-top instruments. Typical specifications include:
- Phase Noise of -95 dBc/Hz
- RF Generator Level accuracy of +/-1.5 dB
- FM Deviation Meter Accuracy of 4%
- -140 dBm DANL Spectrum Analyzer
- Optional Through Line Power Meter Operation
For more information please visit www.aeroflex.com 
Aeroflex has announced the release of the 3515B Military Portable Radio Test Set, featuring a color touchscreen and enhanced specifications to provide users with a lightweight, easy to use, and reliable radio test system.