Microchip Technology Inc.  (Chandler, AZ) [NASDAQ: MCHP ] has announced a new addition to its PIC12/16F15XX 8-bit microcontroller (MCU) family. The low pin count PIC12LF1552 is Microchip’s smallest (2 x 3 mm UDFN package) MCU with hardware I2C support. Features include:
- A 4-channel, 10-bit analog-to-digital converter.
- Hardware capacitive voltage divider.
- A 3.5 KB Flash program memory.
- 256 Bytes RAM.
- A 32 MHz internal oscillator.
- Low-voltage operation from 1.8 to 3.6 V.
- Low power consumption for active and sleep currents of 50 µA/MHz and 20 nA.
For more information visit http://www.microchip.com .