Powerful Integrated Power Management IC
Dialog Semiconductor plc  (Germany) has announced the most powerful and most integrated configurable power management IC (PMIC) for ARM quad-core and dual-core application processors. Features inlclude:
- Up to 12A from six DC/DC converters.
- Simultaneously power for the processor, external memories, wireless communications, GPS and FM receivers, and data modems.
- The capability to be paralleled to provide 3 and 5 A rails.
- An 8 x 8 mm BGA package that facilitates simple routing.
- 11 SmartMirror LDOs, 16 GPIOs, and two rail switches, in addition to the six main DC/DC outputs.
For more information visit www.dialog-semiconductor.com .