iPhone-Enabled Wireless Multimeter
Saelig Company has announced the availability of the iDVM, an iPhone-enabled multimeter that wirelessly connects to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, allowing users to easily acquire, visualize, and share electrical measurements. The iDVM app, with its familiar appearance of a standard digital voltmeter, can be downloaded free from the Apple App Store. Features include:
- An AC/DC measurement range of 0 – 300 V with a current range of 0.1 - 4.0 A.
- A resistance of 0 – 4 Megohm.
- An operating temperature range of -10° to +35°C.
- Customizable graphing functions (e.g. graph scales, colors).
- Data export via standard formats CSV, SQLite, and graphics files .PNG or .PDF.
- An input impedance of 10 Megohm.
For more information visit http://www.saelig.com/category/MFR00132.htm .