Platinum Tools is proud to announce it will launch the All-in-One Stripping Tool (part # 15018C ) at the 2011 CEDIA Expo, held in Indianapolis from Sept. 7-10 at the Indiana Convention Center, booth 737. The All-in-One Stripping Tool is now shipping.
“The All-In-One Stripping Tool is designed to strip various types of cables being used in the voice, data and video network markets,” said Lee Sachs, Platinum Tools, Inc. president and general manager. “The rugged All-In-One will strip RG11, RG7, RG6Q, RG6, CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A, and other audio and multi-conductor cables quickly and easily.”
Additional features and applications of the All-In-One Stripping Tool include:
- Coax (Video) replaceable cassette blades are pre-set; no adjustment required
- Twisted pair (Data) is adjustable and covers a wide range of Cat5e and Cat6 cables
- Round cables (Voice) is adjustable and covers a wide range of telephone round and flat satin cables
- Built-in cable cutter
- Includes braid comb, Velcro, for folding the braid back over the cable jacket
- Coax (Video): RG59 CCTV, RG6, RG6 Quad, RG7/11
- Twisted Pair (Data): Cat 3 & 4 PVC & Plenum, Cat5e PVC & Plenum, Cat5e shielded PVC & Plenum, CAT6 PVC & Plenum, CAT6 shielded PVC & Plenum, CAT6A Shielded PVC & Plenum
- Telephone (Voice): Round cable and flat satin
- Specialty cables: Multi-conductor, audio and fiber optic single and multi-mode
- MSRP: $13.98
For more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com .
Edited by Janine E. Mooney, Associate Editor