SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. - Aug. 28, 2013 - The Internet Marketing Association has announced three new industry leading keynote speakers for its upcoming IMPACT13 conference, as well as the line-up of presenters for the events 12 in-depth breakout sessions. The conference is set for Sept. 25-27, 2013, at the Aria Convention Center in Las Vegas. In addition to topflight keynote addresses and the IMPACT13 Awards reception, the event will feature several opportunities for attendees to gain up-to-the-minute, implementable intelligence on the most important strategic issues in Internet marketing, presented in an interactive environment by key thought leaders in the industry.
"IMPACT13 will dish up an incredible set of visionary leaders from across the Internet marketing space," said IMA Chairman Sinan Kanatsiz. "Attendees will come away with an unmatched experience encompassing insights into the most current and influential trends in this dynamic industry."
Special keynote speakers on the agenda are Brad Rencher, SVP and General Manager of Digital Marketing for Adobe, speaking on "The Last Millisecond of Internet Marketing;" Rod Smith, Vice President of IBM, on "Super-Big Data and Predictive Analytics: Emerging Technologies Forecast;" and Steve Wood, Founder of Eloqua and author of Digital Body Language.
They will be joined by special guests Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos, who will host a personal tour of the companys state-of-the-art headquarters in downtown Las Vegas as well as Doug Carlson, Founder of Fiji Water and CEO of IZON, who will share "The Story of Fiji Water and Innovation." In addition, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval will address the importance of digital marketing, communications and opportunities throughout the state of Nevada. And U.S Congressman Ken Calvert will cover "Economic Opportunities and Internet Marketing in Nevada."
Twelve breakout sessions will delve into timely and actionable information in four categories with the following impressive line-up of presenters:
- Sanjaya Krishna, Principal, KPMG.
- John Hair, Director, KPMG.
- Christoph Trappe, Vice President of Communications & Innovation, United Way.
- Jeff Davis, President & CEO, Orabrush.
- Justin Ramers, Director of Digital & Social Media, Active Network.
- Adrienne Garland, DirecTV.
Mobile and Content Marketing:
- Michael Schneider, CEO, Mobile Roadie.
- Chris Surowiec, Head of Business & Application Development for Global Partners, Nokia.
- Damon Ragusa, President, Idio.
- Brent Gleeson, Co-Founder, CMO, Internet Marketing, Inc.
Data & Analytics:
- John Bollen, SVP and Chief Digital Officer, MGM Resorts International.
- Judy Loschen, Vice President of Digital Analytics, Epsilon.
- Jeff McCollum, President, Cake.
- Pete Koliopoulos, Vice President of Marketing, Arrow ECS.
- Pervez Delawalla, CEO and Founder, Net2EZ.
- Scott Roth, Vice President of Field & Partner Marketing, ExactTarget.
- Angela Sanchez, Vice President of Direct Marketing, Universal Music Group.
- Frederick Vallaeys, Thought Leader, Google.
- Matt Langie, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Adobe.
- Greg Head, CMO, InfusionSoft.
For more information, visit www.impact13.com .
The Internet Marketing Association has announced three new industry leading keynote speakers for its upcoming IMPACT13 conference, as well as the line-up of presenters for the events 12 in-depth breakout sessions. The conference is set for Sept. 25-27, 2013, at the Aria Convention Center in Las Vegas.