Network of cloud service providers supports TI’s broad IoT portfolio.
Texas – Texas Instruments (TI) [NASDAQ: TXN] has introduced a third party ecosystem of Internet of Things (IoT) cloud service providers. This ecosystem will allow manufacturers using TI technology to connect with the IoT more easily and rapidly. The first members of the ecosystem include 2lemetry, ARM, Arrayent, Exosite, IBM, LogMeIn, Spark, and Thingsquare. Each member has demonstrated its cloud service offering on one or more of TI’s wireless connectivity, microcontroller (MCU) and processor solutions for a wide-range of IoT applications spanning industrial, home automation, health and fitness, automotive, and more.
Manufacturers need proven hardware, software and an easy way to connect to the cloud, manage services and capitalize on the growing IoT market. The cloud ecosystem allows TI customers to find the best cloud service provider to meet their individual needs and get the most out of their TI-based IoT solutions.
Members of the TI IoT cloud ecosystem offer services to meet the growing needs of the IoT including integration of data into business processes, data analytics, customizable user portals and smart phone apps, and compatibility with multiple wireless technologies. The TI IoT cloud ecosystem is open to cloud service providers with a differentiated service offering and value-added services running on one of TI’s IoT solutions.
Find out more about TI’s IoT portfolio:
- Learn how TI Connects More to the IoT: www.ti.com/connectmore.
- TI SimpleLink wireless connectivity solutions: www.ti.com/wirelessconnectivity.
- TI microcontrollers: www.ti.com/mcu.
- TI processors: www.ti.com/sitara.
- Learn about the important role “smart” sensor front ends play in the IoT on the Analog Wire blog.
- See how TI helps reduce power consumption and improve efficiency for connected devices on the Fully Charged blog.
- IoT Innovators blog series on ConnecTIng Wirelessly: www.ti.com/wiconnewsletter-pr.
- TI E2E support community: www.ti.com/wicon-forum.