Webinar: Overcoming Operational Restrictions to Cost-Effectively Deploy and Maintain HetNets
Given the proliferation of applications and the resulting rise in bandwidth consumption, maintaining high quality services at a reasonable cost is quite challenging. Mobile operators are forced to evaluate and deploy new technologies and network configurations in order to increase capacity and coverage, namely:
- Packet-based networks
- Fiber not only to the tower (but all the way up to the antenna)
- Small cells and Macro cells
This situation is not only having a significant impact on the way operators are deploying and maintaining heterogeneous networks, it is also impacting their field operations.
In this webinar, you will learn:
The best practices that will allow field technicians to become technical experts and effectively address any situation they might encounter in the field, regardless of technology or architecture.
- Physical-layer characterization of a fiber-based wireless infrastructure
- Turn-up and troubleshooting of Ethernet backhaul services with EtherSAM
- Accurate synchronization of a network using SyncE/1588PTP