CTS Electronic Components, Incorporated (Elkhart, IN) [NYSE: CTS] has announced development of Model 148, oven controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO), which uses the unique SC cut crystal technology to significantly reduce power consumption down to 0.23 W at +25°C, and allows for additional board space with its miniature-sized package. Features include:
- Applicability in airborne and ground mobile, wireless communications, broadband access, test and measurement, WLAN/WiMax/WiFi, and portable equipment and applications.
- Durability up to 500 G of mechanical shock.
- A TO-8 vacuum package.
- DIL-8 compatibility.
- Up to 10 ppb over 0° to +70°C.
- A phase noise as low as -166 dBc/Hz floor @ 10 MHz.
- Frequencies from 8 to 100 MHz.
For more information visit http://www.ctscorp.com.